Look at this, from top to bottom:
- The Rock’s jheri curl, missing in action for far too long.
- The Rock’s turtleneck sweater, obscuring the veins The Rock often pops in ridiculous pictures of him lifting.
- The Rock’s $20 silver sterling necklace, which every male age 13-20 had in these days, but that The Rock has in his mid-20s, because The Rock says it’s never too early for a mid-life crisis.
- The Rock’s wrist-watch, which is probably a Rolex but this author wouldn’t know, now being poor and/or Ric Flair. Only The Rock knows whats on The Rock’s left wrist.
- The Rock’s belt, which is probably really expensive but is sans the often insane belt buckles The Rock often wore.
- The Rock’s sterling silver bracelet, which was probably $10, and a sure sign that he had more money than any of The Rock’s jabroni fans.
- The Rock’s fanny pack, which is leather. A leather fanny pack. His loose change, chapstick, and bubblegum know their role and stay loose for when The Rock needs them, in a leather fanny pack. Yes. Leather.
- The Rock’s sunglasses, obscured by his hand, but likely known as The Rock’s Ray-Bans.
- The Rock’s jeans, but who gives a damn about The Rock’s jeans?
With an outfit like this, it’s hardly a surprise that The Rock’s eyebrow, The People’s Eyebrow, is anchored down there with its brother. The only eyebrows raising over this ensemble are the ones throwing shade.